Saturday, 15 July 2017

The Many Poses of Dog

Greetings Fergals! 

Today I wanted to share with you my various Cooling Paws mat poses.   The Bear Parents bought me this awesome cooling mat for the awfully hot weather we have had here in the UK.  It's been way too hot for bears!


Pose 1. Sitting.
Pose 2. What was that noise?

Pose 3. What at you doing?

Pose 4. What was that?

Pose 5. I'm sure I heard something.



Pose 6. Down pose

Pose 7. Chilled.
Pose 8. Very chilled.

Pose 9. Relaxed.

Pose 10. Almost done. 

Pose 11. Snore. 
I hope you have enjoying browsing my poses and perhaps your canine would like a Cooling Paws mat.  I'm sure they will pick up the poses quickly, as you can see they are not difficult.
Woof!  


1 comment:

  1. Well done Fergus i will show Buddyx He is fast asleep on his at the moment laying righ in front of the fan stay cool beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Felicitations Fergals, Many thanks for reading my Newf News. Please leave me a comment as reading them makes my tail wag. Woof!