Saturday, 17 June 2017

Poppy Paradise

Greetings Fergals!

For the last two weeks we have been admiring all the perfect poppies around the village and over the reserve, we are truly awash with these pretties.  Every morning I have sent nannie a poppy photograph, they are so stunning I wanted to share a few of them with my lovely followers!


Look at these beauties...
... and these ...

... we even found some on our way to the Post Box, the letters are in my back pack.

Look I'm sniffing the poppies, heehee! 
Woof! x

1 comment:

  1. I am loving theses photos x My favourite flowers are Poppies x They stand stand proud and tall in the fields or on the roadside and gently wave to me in wind Beautiful xxx Thank you for sharing xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Felicitations Fergals, Many thanks for reading my Newf News. Please leave me a comment as reading them makes my tail wag. Woof!